Pages

Monday 17 May 2021

levi's speech

 Knock knock              

AUDIENCE - Who's there?

Jacinder Ardern

AUDIENCE - Jacinder Ardern who?

Jacinda Ardern move over, if I was the Prime Minister I would…   Close your eyes and Imagine if Levi Gruebner was your prime minister….  This is what I would do for New Zealand.



Plant more fruit trees around New Zealand, so people can pick the fruit and it's free. I would also plant more trees so that we can have more oxygen to breathe and for shade.

 

                                                                                                                   I would make more Electric Cars so we Don't Hurt the Earth.Did you know Over the last hundreds of years there have been thousands of acres destroyed to make fuel?


I would make better roads because thousands of people have died from bad roads in our Country.  


More houses for poor people so they have Places to live and 

food supplied for people who can't afford it.  

    

Fishing we all like fishing right? There are some people who are overfishing in our ocean and they need to be stopped.  Otherwise there will be no fish for future generations. The rahui at matai bay is a great  example , in the years it's been in place I've seen the fish life return. 

The dump should be free So people don't dump it at the bottom of your road. As they can't afford to pay at the dump.


Every school should have a pool about 2 metres deep so if kids want to go for a swim in the ocean they can because they have learnt how to swim confidently.  Swimming lessons should be free so everyone can learn how to swim. 


But the main thing I would change is that I could go surfing any time I want, even on a school day.


These are all the things that I would do if I was to prime minister for New Zealand.Do you want to be the prime minister?

Thank you for listening to my speech.


1 comment:

  1. Levi you had a great introduction, you also made good attempts of eye contact with your audience. Clear voice and I agree with your reasons why you should be prime minister! Next steps are to try and add some expression when reading out loud. Ka pai

    ReplyDelete